Re: Ubuntu QML Dialogs

On Thu, Apr 11, 2013 at 12:00:19AM +0300, Николай Шатохин wrote:
> How to use this dialog? http://developer.ubuntu.com/api/ubuntu-12.10/qml/mobile
> /qml-ubuntu-components-popups0-dialog.html

The first screenful of this page gives a code listing that shows how
to define the dialogue and how to have it pop up when a button is
clicked. What part of that do you need help with?

> For example, I have main menu with few buttons and I want to ask user
> confirmation when he's clicking exit button.

That sounds to me like you can copy&paste exactly what is in the
example and just name your button 'Quit'.

> How to create dialog with radio or check buttons?

That I don't know.