Re: Phone Network ( help )

On 04/10/2013 10:13 PM, Henrique Santos Fernandes wrote:
> So this is what i got.
>
> Still not working, i just made a clean build.
>
> Running:
> root@localhost:/# initctl start ofono
> ofono start/running, process 697
>

> Got this on log cat:
> E/RILC    (  140): RILD can't accept socket from process root
> E/RILC    (  140): RILD must accept socket from radio

Please look at the function 'listenCallback()' in the following file:

http://androidxref.com/4.2_r1/xref/hardware/ril/libril/ril.cpp

You will see the exact log messages you posted above.  These log
messages were *removed* in the patch that I mentioned earlier in the thread:

http://phablet.ubuntu.com/gitweb?p=CyanogenMod/android_hardware_ril.git;a=commitdiff;h=25abac715370ee5dc689715fd2cb7be612125971

So if your tree has our full patch set fully applied, you shouldn't be
seeing any log messages and SMS/Voice should just work.  You shouldn't
have to add any users either.

I'd re-check your build and see if you can determine why this patch (
and possibly others ) are not being applied properly.

Regards,
/t