Re: How full-fledged is Ubuntu Phone

Yes, you would be able to install X, Unity and Libre Office. Although Unity
for X will probably be unsupported by Canonical. The Ubuntu Phone Shell
_is_ Unity, rather Unity Next, which will be the same with the one you will
have on your desktop in 14.04.

The idea is that you will be able to run a full-fledged Ubuntu install from
your phone. In fact, the major difference between today's smartphone and
your PC is the fact that it has a touch screen, it's always on and it has
an ARM CPU.

Zisu Andrei