Fwd: You can now have breakfast to enable devices

Trying to port to Nook Color (encore), as usual, and starting to get a
little lost on the new breakfast builds.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Joey Carlini <moocow1452@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, Apr 16, 2013 at 3:48 PM
Subject: Re: [Ubuntu-phone] You can now have breakfast to enable devices
To: Sergio Schvezov <sergio.schvezov@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Here's what I got.

First go around.

http://paste.ubuntu.com/5714113/

I decide to take a look in Board Config.mk and specify "TARGET_ARCH :=
armv7-a-neon" since "TARGET_ARCH_VARIANT := armv7-a-neon" already, and I
figured I needed to hold it's hand.

Second time around.

http://paste.ubuntu.com/5714124/

So I figure either I need to play around with Room Service, or I need to
find this new file, "build/core/combo/TARGET_linux-armv7-a-neon.mk"

Any ideas?