Re: Building for Encore

What worked for me was going into (myworkspace)/build/core/main.mk with
gedit and putting "system/extras/mkimage" inbetween system/media/audio_utils
and system/extras/ext4_utils with the backslash thing, and brunch encore
seemed to work okay until that one bit.  I guess I should dive into the
Nook Source, find that mkimage file, and just put it where it needs to go.