Re: raring is now the default build

On Wed, Apr 24, 2013 at 12:41:30AM -0300, Cláudio Sampaio wrote:
> On Tue, Apr 23, 2013 at 4:24 PM, Sergio Schvezov <
> sergio.schvezov@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> > Hello everyone, just wanted to shout out that raring is now the default
> > build
> > that you will find on cdimage, it's actually the only build, you will see
> > no more quantal builds as of today.
> >
> > If you use phablet-tools to download, make sure you have 0.11.*\  or
> > greater.
> >
> > The latest quantal has been tagged and can be seen by doing:
> > phablet-flash --list-revisions
> >

> Didn't work here:

What exactly didn't work? From the output below I see you did get to see
the quantal listing.

> [0:39] [3948] [patola@trololo /tmp]% phablet-flash
> --list-revisions
> Available releases:
>         quantal/monthly-04.1
>         quantal/monthly-04
>         quantal/mwc-demo

If you intend to flash one of these, it's

phablet-flash -r quantal/monthly-04.1

If you just want the latest, it's business as usual. I'm not sure what
you were expecting, so some clarification would be good.

Cheers
Sergio