WiFi not connecting

Hi folks!

I am working on the port for N8000 (galaxy note 10.1) and after
finally managing to fix the font issue, I came across to this problem: when
trying to connect to an AP, the connection fails.
This line is in init.smdk4x12.rc, without it, the tablet can't even see the
APs
insmod /system/lib/modules/dhd.ko
firmware_path=/system/etc/wifi/bcmdhd_sta.bin
nvram_path=/system/etc/wifi/nvram_net.txt

This is the error in dmesg:
dhd_wl_ioctl: WLC_IOCTL: cmd: 23, ret = -17
connect failed event=0 e->status 1 e->reason 0
wl_bss_connect_done : Report connect result - connection failed

Please, if you can, help. Thank you!