Date: Thu, 9 May 2013 14:14:42 +0200
From: d.holmen@xxxxxxxxx
To: ubuntu-phone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Ubuntu-phone]  Deluge touch UI.

Hi all,
I miss a torrent client for Ubuntu Touch, and since I use Deluge and it already has support of ceating external UIs using JSON, I thought it would be a good place to start.
The touch ui would be able to connect to deluged both remotely and localy.
Anyway, I wanted to look if anyone else was interested in this, also help me getting the data from JSON, since I dont understand how to.
Cheers,

Daniel Holm