Re: Music application demo. - UI Suggestions

Hi,

I'm sorry if I was unclear - I want as few buttons as possible.

Also, settings was a tab earlier, and will be a page instead of a dialog. I dont want it as a seperate tab.

I was thinking of using the track name instead of Playing, while playing a track. And if you think so too, I'll add it.

About equalizer, I haven't given it any thought since I never use one myself. Also I want to keep it simple. Perhaps a system equalizer would be a better fit=
But feel free to contribute.

Vänlig hälsning / Yours sincerely,
  Daniel Holm
  IT Consultant