Re: Ubuntu Touch & Desktop in same container?

On 05/15/2013 04:30 AM, Jochen Breuer wrote:
> I guess it will be the case, but I just wanted to make sure and
> couldn't find any info in the wiki. Does anybody know if Ubuntu Touch
> and Desktop will live in the same container? Thanks!

With the support for convergence, desktop and touch interfaces will be
in the same software stack. Its not likely that at that time the same
container approach will still be in use, but the important concept is
that it is one Ubuntu instance and Unity will adapt to the screen and
input context as appropriate, as will the applications written to the SDK.

Pat