Re: Ebook reader?

I haven't seen an e-reader app yet. I had started working on one, but ran
into the problems noted by Stuart Landridge. From the discussion on the
mailing list here:
https://lists.launchpad.net/ubuntu-phone/msg01530.htmlit appears that
there has been at least some discussion among the
developers about having an e-reader as a "core app" for tablets, once we've
gotten to that point, but I'll defer to the Canonical guys who're already
participating in this thread to flesh that out.