Re: [Development] Time and date

On Mon, May 27, 2013 at 6:01 AM, Ricky Chan <djghosie@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi Team,
>
> Currently I'm using the Ubuntu machine to connect my phone to change the
> timezone of the N4, but after each zip update the timezone will revert back
> to GMT. Please try to find a way to make this change permanent.

I know a menu for the date and time will be included in the shipping
> version for sure but making the change sticks for the time being would be
> wonderful for daily use.

I thought I replied to this yesterday. I'm going to be adding it.

> BTW, is there any site which has all asked question gathered so that some
> same things wont be asked over and over again?

[1] comes to mind, this list is also archived here [2], some Google foo (or
other search engine foo) can get you going.

[1] http://askubuntu.com/questions/tagged/ubuntu-touch
[2] https://lists.launchpad.net/ubuntu-phone/