Re: [Ubuntu Phone] Ports?

Ah ok im thinking backwards lol
So does the absence of dalvik cache in ubuntu  affect anything when building ubuntu with cyanogenmod  ? Or am I thinking about that wrong as well.
Also after completion can a partition on sd card be made as swap for ubuntu to use.?
Finally problem present in android 4.2 for storage I.e ../sdcard, .../emulated/0 and ../exSdCard, will it also be same in ubuntu as it will have the android base.