Can't bootup after factory reset in Recovery mode

Hello, all
I hope it's a known issue.
I tried factory reset /and wipe cache functions in recovery mode.
Unfortunately, after that , I can't reboot the phone into normal Ubuntu
mode,
there was only a battery icon shown on the screen if the USB is pluged and
nothing happened if there was no USB. ADB doesn't work either.
I suppose the partition was broken during the wipe operation. :(

Here is the hardware:
Galaxy Nexus(maguro) with Recovery verion v6.0.2.8
Here is my step:
1) boot into recovery mode
2) wipe cache
3) wipe data/ factory reset
4) reboot system now
what I missed is that I should try the function one by one to find out the
root cause.

Now I have to reflash the phone and try it later.

Does anyone meet the same problem? and where could I download the recovery
module
that I could look into it?

Thanks.
BR