Re: Installed apps

On Fri, May 31, 2013 at 11:47 AM, Michał Sawicz <michal.sawicz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> wrote:

> W dniu 31.05.2013 11:52, Ricky Chan pisze:
> > Currently the UI can only display the first 6 installed apps in
> > alphabetical order. Is there a way which I could find the rest of the
> > isntalled apps?
>
> Tap on the "SEARCH" label at the top and you can then search through all
> installed apps.
>
> There's a functionality missing there that will let you browse through
> all of the installed ones, we're working on it.

If you're lazy like me then you can bodge the current dash to show more
apps. It's not "supported" and will be replaced as Michal says.

I wrote a little shell script to add PPAs and apps to the phone/tablet. It
has a line which enables this (line 56).

http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~popey/+junk/phablet-flash-wrapper/view/head:/add_apps.sh

I tend to flash my device and then run that script to add in all the funky
apps and make it easy to find them.

--
Alan Pope
Engineering Manager