Re: Installed apps

Yeah Alan you are right but as you can see it had already happened in this
list . People telling me to get the EF out .... This is always what happens
when I try to get involved. I also said in my message that I was in the
middle of changing a tire and that I was late for work and only got 4 hours
of sleep last night after working 18 hours manual work not at a screen .
But it is the truth people that I go to to say hey this is going on just
tell me to either go do  something that is not going to go anywhere or they
get crazy and start to tell me that it is just me. When you know just as
well that this has happened to me many times in this community. So i am
sorry for being a drama queen but I feel as though people are making things
out to be more then they are. I mean I have filed bugs and fixed them and
did this and did that and in the end it IA nothing. Many people may not
like my honesty but that is what it is. I mean how many times had mark or
other people asked MW to work for them for free?