Re: 3G support also mean call support over 3G, or just data?

I just tried the latest version on my Galaxy Nexus (Maguro) but mobile internet did not work for me and I also couldn't find any settings for e.g. the apn. SMS and telephone calls are working but I have no idea if my phone is connected over 2G or 3G (my operator supports both). Does anyone know how to set this up?

Hi all,

I just read that Touch now has 3G support which makes it possible to stay connected without wifi, but what about call support over 3G; is that also working now?

My operator doesn't have a GSM network, you see.

Cheers,
Daniel