From: Daniel <ichbrauchspeicher@xxxxxxxx>
To: ubuntu-phone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Sun, 02 Jun 2013 2:20 PM
Subject: Re: [Ubuntu-phone] 3G support also mean call support over 3G, or just data?

I just tried the latest version on my Galaxy Nexus (Maguro) but mobile
internet did not work for me and I also couldn't find any settings for
e.g. the apn. SMS and telephone calls are working but I have no idea if
my phone is connected over 2G or 3G (my operator supports both). Does
anyone know how to set this up?