Re: GPS Navigation

That's a great point to talk on.
I agree with you on all points, having a free navigation system is one of
the killer feature of any mobile OS in the market right now.
Maybe we can use already-existing maps like Google Maps or Bing Maps, this
way developers will have much less code to write.
The crowdfunding campaign isn't a must but it can help.

Gianguido Sorà