[NOTICE] Platform API Changes

This is to inform you of several changes that have occurred to our
Ubuntu Platform API over the past few days, in preparation for the
end-of-May image that brings a plethora of new capabilities to our phone
software.

In accordance with:

https://blueprints.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+spec/client-1303-refactor-platform-api

We have refactored the API code to make it cleaner and more
straightforward to use, as well as try to maintain a higher level of
API/ABI stability through the development cycle to come.

We have completely split out the per-system implementation (Android,
hybris so far) into its own area and now expose a public API that is
fully opaque for consumers yet versatile enough to be quickly expanded
to meet new needs.

So for those that use the platform API directly (not aware of any, all
should using via the QPA right now) then take a read of the blueprint
and associated commits at lp:platform-api so that you can update your
code accordingly.

     Ricardo