can't bootup with my building

Hello, all
I am studying how to build a Ubuntu Touch Android pieces from source.
I build a zip. After flashed the zip i build and the
preinstalled-phablet-armhf.zip ,my phone can't boot. It stays at the
google screen. My device is Google Galaxy Nexus (GSM).

Here is what i did:

I prepare the Build Environment,and get the source by doing bootstrap.
Then I edit the .repo/manifest.xml and add:

<project path="device/samsung/maguro"
name="CyanogenMod/android_device_samsung_maguro" remote="github"
revision="refs/heads/cm-10.1" />
<project path="device/samsung/tuna"
name="CyanogenMod/android_device_samsung_tuna" remote="github"
revision="refs/heads/cm-10.1" />
<project path="kernel/samsung/tuna"
name="CyanogenMod/android_kernel_samsung_tuna" remote="github"
revision="refs/heads/cm-10.1" />

and then do : repo sync

After that "adb devices" to connect my Google Galaxy Nexus (GSM),which
had already installed cm-10.1.0-RC4-maguro.zip. Then do
./extract-files.sh in the device/samsung/maguro folder.

I removed "nosuid" in device/samsung/tuna/fstab.tuna.
Edit configs in
kernel/samsung/tuna/arch/arm/configs/cyanogenmod_tuna_defconfig:
CONFIG_SYSVIPC=y CONFIG_NAMESPACES=y CONFIG_UTS_NS=y CONFIG_IPC_NS=y
CONFIG_USER_NS=y CONFIG_PID_NS=y CONFIG_NET_NS=y CONFIG_DEVTMPFS=y
CONFIG_DEVPTS_MULTIPLE_INSTANCES=y CONFIG_FSNOTIFY=y CONFIG_DNOTIFY=y
CONFIG_INOTIFY_USER=y CONFIG_FANOTIFY=y
CONFIG_FANOTIFY_ACCESS_PERMISSIONS=y CONFIG_SWAP=y #
CONFIG_ANDROID_PARANOID_NETWORK is not set

Then i do .build/envsetup.sh and brunch cm_maguro-userdebug.
but the complier stop with :
make: *** No rule to make target
`/opt/UbuntuTouch/out/target/common/obj/APPS/framework-res_intermediates/src/R.stamp',
needed by
`/opt/UbuntuTouch/out/target/common/obj/APPS/GNexusParts_intermediates/src/R.stamp'.
Stop.
make: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....

Then i edit device/samsung/maguro/full_maguro.mk and comment out
PRODUCT_PACKAGES := \
Camera \
# GNexusParts (comment out)

and do brunch cm_maguro-userdebug again.

At last , the zip file come out.

I deploy to the phone through recovery.
adb push
out/target/product/maguro/cm-10.1-20130603-UNOFFICIAL-maguro.zip
/sdcard/autodeploy.zip
adb reboot recovery

Unfortunately, after that,there was only a battery icon shown on the
screen if the USB is pluged and nothing happened if there was no USB.
ADB doesn't work either.
I reboot into recovery mod by pressing the three key and install the
preinstalled-phablet-armhf.zip.
Still,the phone can't boot. It stays at the google screen.