Re: Inspiration needed!

Since the preview is at the dogfooding stage with come apps actually
running and working, it would be best to include some animation,videos and
interaction for viewer to get an actual feel of the design.

At the moment it's way too static, at the afe of printed-information.

Something similar to the Vanilla Android UI introduction at first boot up
would be nice.

Cheers,

Ricky