Re: s/qml-phone-shell/unity8/g; or: we've renamed qml-phone-shell to unity8

On Thu, 2013-06-06 at 01:05 +0200, Michał Sawicz wrote:

> The code has moved from lp:unity/phablet [1] to lp:unity/8.0 [2]. We've
> also reset the history (i.e. started with a clean bzr branch) to not
> drag around all the demo assets that we've used in the past. That means
> that all the branches that are still pending review against the old
> branch [3] need to be rebased and resubmitted against the new series.

Just, FYI, next time you can use fast-export and fast-import to get a
text file out that you can filter out those files and still keep all the
history.  You know what they say about those that forget their
history!  ;-)

> P.S. if anyone knows how to trick bzr/launchpad to use a different
> stacking branch, I'd love to hear it :)

I think that this should work:

        bzr push --stacked-on lp:unity/8.0

Then your branches should upload much faster.  Probably has to be done
with the initial push.

Ted