Re: Testing ubuntu touch

Hi,

thanks for all fast replies.

First thing I did was upgrade, yes.
qml-phone-shell was not running after reboot - thought maybe upgrade made a
problem.
Didn't know which service would be responsible (I'm also an arch linux user
so things are quite different - I'm doing all this from it actually) nor
why this would happen since I'm sure, after all, it's not expected.
I am long time c++/qt developer who started with qml few months ago (with
qt5 and android actually) so I'm interested in both, thought I should get
it up and running, try creating demo apps and see where that takes me.

It's time to test it all more then.

Thanks again.