Re: [Design] Page stack back gesture

Hello all,
First contribution as well for me today ;)
I agree with Lou's ideas : a nice gesture for going back would have a real added value. Of course in addition to the "traditionnal" back button, which then will be most of the time hidden in the menus for the old folks...
I'd go for the multitouch gesture : Pinching to come back to an upper level seems to me quite natural. It's not new, as we have the same features in the Android and Win8 homescreens that can be pinched to give an overview on them.
For the particular case of the pictures app', we'll have problems to combine it with zooming/unzooming the picture we are looking at.
That's why i'd say a 3 (or more)-fingers pinch would be necessary. This would look like grabbing the screen with the whole hand, as we'd take away the upper paper of a stack.
Congrats for the work done so far, and good luck with the upcomming tasks !
Clément