Re: [Design] Page stack back gesture

I would like there to be such a gesture, I'm just not convinced there's an
appropriate one since the left edge of the screen is occupied. My
suggestion is we consider that swiping from left to right anywhere not on
the screen edge could act as a back gesture in most applications.

I caution strongly against all of these actions though. there are too many
gestures coming about. if we give up one of the left edge gestures, we
could comfortably do this, but there is no other reasonable way I can think
of.

Sincerely,
Josh