Re: [Design] Page stack back gesture

Ok, I've got a balanced solution. On Android, with Google Maps you can do
something I have heard called "Pin to Zoom", wherein you double tap and
then slide. After you begin to slide, it zooms just like you're pinching to
zoom, but with one finger.

We need a pin to exit gesture. Double tap anywhere on the screen, (tap,
lift, tap and hold) then slide to the right. This will prevent accidental
gestures, and will literally work anywhere on the screen, even the very
edges we so desperately seek to avoid messing with.

Please consider this my preferred contribution to this discussion.

Sincerely,
Josh