Re: [Design] Page stack back gesture

What's wrong with the Pin to Exit gesture? It will not be accidentally
discovered by old people in all but the most unlikely scenarios, the
toolbar already provides a back option for them, and power users would
benefit from having a faster and perhaps more elegant way to go back. It's
quick and does not require any finger acrobatics, and does not interfere
with any existing gesture.

Sincerely,
Josh