Re: [Design] Redesign the deep stack to be a horizontally scrolled region

Both yours and Scott's concerns are valid. I don't know the answers, but I
figured this could be an enjoyable and intuitive solution. If someone is
intrigued by it enough, maybe they'll present the solutions here? there are
definitely problems with this idea.

Sincerely,
Josh