Re: [Design] Page stack back gesture

To be honest I've not updated my Nexus to a recent image (until just now!) since we're approaching the "dog fooding" stage. Anyway I did and my opinion may have changed.

I think "Expansion" is probably something we're not so familiar with as programmers and user interface designers, but will be very useful and eliminate the need for "back" in certain circumstances. http://design.ubuntu.com/apps/building-blocks/expansion

Also, the example shown in http://design.ubuntu.com/apps/building-blocks/page-stack - stage 2 - the app could easily have a "back" symbol to the left of Julia's head, no problem - ie the app could supply an obvious "back" when appropriate.

Also, glad I updated, it's come a long way recently!

Now I can't sleep at all, I think I'll watch some Justified :)

Till later,
Scott.
    Scott May.
    scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx