Re: experimental Ubuntu Touch flipped container images now available for developer consumption

hi,
On Mi, 2013-06-12 at 14:01 -0500, Mark Guthrie wrote:
> When do we expect this to be available for flashing via phablet-tools?

well, that depends on how many issues we still find with the flipped
model within the next days ... i would asssume we will have sorted out
all remaining issues before end of the month ... additionally we need to
check what the impact for porters is and how we enable them to use the
same model.

meanwhile there will be unflipped saucy images very soon (within a few
hours) to be used with phablet-flash, sergio will send an announcement
mail as soon as these are there.

ciao
	oli