Re: Left handed usage

I'm not left handed, but as gestures are coming equally from all sides of
the display I don't think there is any special inconvenience for left
handed people versus right handed people. A quick test shows I don't seem
to have any trouble controlling the regions of the screen that Ubuntu touch
uses, whether with my left or right hand. What issues are you concerned
about, specifically? and how is it right hand oriented?

Sincerely,
Josh