Re: Left handed usage

>From my limited testing, it looks like the left handed people of the world
will actually have it easier than the rest of us, as far as the launcher is
concerned. It sounds to me like this is yet another excuse people are
providing for Canonical to allow the launcher to be moved around on the
screen to different locations. Reaching all the way across the superphones
of the world is more effort than simply reaching an inch or so. Have you
actually tried Ubuntu touch on a device?

I'm not left handed, and I'm not encountering any issue going through the
motions. Someone who has spent their whole life being left handed would
surely be more adept than I am... but I am not part of the design team or
Canonical, so I don't have any say in the matter. If they decide there
needs to be a left handed mode (which no other mobile OS offers), then they
will surely tell the devs to implement it.