Re: [Design] Page stack back gesture

Some apps don't have a problem with users going "back". For example the *Friends* app shows both its Breadcrumbs and the bottom toolbar by default:
http://youtu.be/Q566IGyVB0o?t=8m36s
Apps should probably decide if they want to show these toolbars by default (or when one goes deeper in the stack like others mentioned) if its better for their users (and allow users to hide them if they want more screen). I think this approach might be better than trying a "one fits all".
Regards.