Ubuntu Touch: Can't change keyboard input language

I've tried to change keyboard input language. I'm Norwegian and missing
the letters Æ Ø Å. Followed the method in release notes, but when i try
to save after edit the OSK i get error:
".config/maliit.org./server.conf" E212: Can't open file for writing"

I also get error when apt-get upgrade: perl: warning: Setting locale
failed. perl: warning: Please check that your locale settings: LANGUAGE
= "nb_NO:en", LC_ALL = (unset), LANG = "nb_NO.UTF-8" are supported and
installed on your system. perl: warning: Falling back to the standard
locale ("C"). locale: Cannot set LC_CTYPE to default locale: No such
file or directory locale: Cannot set LC_MESSAGES to default locale: No
such file or directory locale: Cannot set LC_ALL to default locale: No
such file or directory

Someone knows what I've done wrong, and how to fix it?

Follow ups