Re: Saucy is out, but take a minute to read

Just flashed build "saucy-11" onto my grouper, and unity loads but apps
don't run. I didn't try many, but calculator, clock, and phone apps just
show blank screens. I can side-swipe to get out of them and back into
unity, so it's not like the phone is frozen up or anything... the apps are
just black.