Re: [Design] Page stack back gesture

I agree, I didn't want to be the only one who keeps dissenting, so I
waited, but the right edge swipe should not behave like Android's.
Furthermore, it would be highly unintuitive for it to go back pages in the
app and then suddenly switch to going to previous apps. Once it reaches the
first most previous app, it would then have to go backwards through all
pages of that app before we could proceed to the next app. That behavior
would do nothing for users. The other thing to consider is that if we're
going back page by page, that would be destroying each page instance. Does
going back once more destroy the whole app instance? The metaphor would be
broken and shattered on the ground.

Sincerely,
Josh