Re: manual for ubuntu touch/mobile?

This product isn't ready for customers, and there is no manual. You cannot
delete items, and there are many known issues. For now, developing apps is
about the only thing that can be done. In a few more months, these other
items you have requested will surely be available, but this is a developer
preview for the very reason that they are not available.

The important things to know for operating it are as follows. Swiping from
the left edge of the screen a short distance will present you with a dock
of applications you can quickly launch. If you swipe all the way from the
left edge of the screen to the right edge of the screen, it will take you
back to the page on the home screen dedicated to applications. If you swipe
from the right edge of the screen to the left, it will take you to the
previously used application. If you swipe down from the top, then the icon
on which you swiped down is the one for which you will be presented
configuration settings for. All configuration (including WiFi) happens by
swiping from the top of the screen for now. If you swipe down from the top
on an area which does not have an icon, you will be presented with
notifications. Inside applications, swiping up from the bottom will present
you with actions, as the idea of Ubuntu touch is to present content with as
much of the screen as possible.

The best way to learn this is to watch the videos that have been posted on
YouTube that show Ubuntu touch. This is very much a "work in progress".

Sincerely,
Josh