Re: [design] Welcome screen suggestions

Just non-dev comment:
    Love all those alternatives! :-)

In my opinion the wallpaper of choice is not.show cased nearly enough. If I choose a image of my loved one, I don't want to only be able to see one eye, one ear and some hair from behind all the. icons and widgets. So show casing the image on Lock / Welcome screen is a very welcome suggestion.

Though my favorite would be the animated weather graphic! It should animate the whole screen with cartoon like weather, but also show temperature, night time temp, humidity %, if there is a chance of rain later in the day show the % chance. Then along the bottom have the option to show 3 day forcast or not.

Other option can be added, and having this be extendable by downloading plugins would be great!

God bless you all and your work,
Clem