Re: [Design] Page stack back gesture

What I was thinking when I wrote the mail with that motion, was that the
page you're currently on follows your thumb when you move it to the right.
The "previous" page (the page you're going to) can be either in the back of
the current page (with some shadows, so it is clear that the current page
is "above" the previous page in the page stack)(this option might resemble
going forward through the android applications menu, but mirrored), or the
might resemble iOS?).

Of course, it should be ideal if the user can choose which of these, or
other animations he uses.