Re: Hardware - Smartbook by Always Innovating

I agree something similar like that would be ideal, but the Smartbook is
years old and based on very bad (by today's standards) hardware. The Asus
Padfone Infinity on the other hand, absolutely should run Ubuntu touch and
be brought to the U.S., in my opinion.

http://www.engadget.com/2013/05/21/asus-padfone-infinity-review/