Unity8 now works with smart scopes! (flashing or forced downgrade needed)

Hey all!

There's two nice things that happened (erm, are happening ATM [1]) today
in Unity8:

* new QML-based notifications replaced notify-osd [2]
* the Dash is now driven by Saucy's smart scopes [3]

Some of the packages were kept at higher versions to make sure we're not
surprised by distro releases. So to get all the latest and greatest, you
either need to flash to the latest image, or force downgrade the
following packages to archive versions:

unity-common
unity-services
libunity9
libunity-protocol-private0
gir1.2-unity-5.0
libdee-qt5-3
qtdeclarative5-dee-plugin
libnux-4.0-0
libnux-4.0-common
unity-lens-applications

Here's some commands that will work with today's upload to saucy:
http://pastebin.ubuntu.com/5782014/

The funny thing is that... you should barely notice any changes... But
future improvements to the dash and notifications should come faster,
because we're not trying to maintain a delta between distro and the
phone images. One thing that we removed is the people lens, which we
need to re-evaluate for potential later inclusion.

What this also means is that we're much closer to including unity8 in
the daily release process!

Hope the update goes smooth for you!

[1]
https://code.launchpad.net/~unity-team/unity/8-release-7.81/+merge/170460