Installed complete 12.04

Hello all,

I some how could never come to terms that Ubuntu Touch is not what it promised in the beginning. I though completely understand the reason, but still wanted a complete OS.

Thus, went ahead and installed Ubuntu 12.04 using various tips and guide lines from here and there.

It functions internet, Office, shotwell and other applications
Best part, it runs over Android. So all my applications run perfectly of Android too. Including calling and other daily operations

Find screenshot attached'..

Regards
Jskandhari

Sent from my Motorola RAZR XT912 4G LTE DROID