From: Jasneet Singh Kandhari <jskandhari@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Николай Шатохин" <n.shatokhin@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: ubuntu-phone <ubuntu-phone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thu, 20 Jun 2013 16:53
Subject: Re: [Ubuntu-phone] Installed complete 12.04

Hi

You need
Approximately 4GB space ( internal or sd )
Unlocked, rooted phone
Superuser application
Android VNC terminal
Install complete Linux installer application
Download the fill image of 12.04 unzip and launch from the application
In first configuration set password ( advised ubuntu )
Resolution you landscape mode resolution
Once terminal process is compete, press home button goto vnc
Localhost port 5900 password ubuntu
Press settings button more > colors to 256
Input mode > trackpad
Rest you will be able to navigate your way.

Make now your ram and processor do make a difference.

Regards
Jskandhari

Sent from my Motorola RAZR XT912 4G LTE DROID

Николай Шатохин <n.shatokhin@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Did you run it in chroot of Android?