Re: Qt5 and touch performance issue

I'm sorry this bad idea bothers you so much, but it seems it would bother you for a long long time.
You say you have had a few examples already, please name them and tell us why they want to do that, and why they fail.
WINE has not been all that, that's because WINE is far worse than windows. Without source, how can WINE defeat windows? If WINE is no better than windows, why the windows users would shift to linux/WINE?

From:  "Fola Dawodu"<folabiklan@xxxxxxxxx>;
Date:  Thu, Jun 20, 2013 11:00 PM
To:  "ubuntu-phone"<ubuntu-phone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>;

Subject:  Re: [Ubuntu-phone] Qt5 and touch performance issue

                   this is not possible.

       and stop repeating this bad idea.  if you need android apps so       much, keep an android device side by side with a touch device.

       Android apps have not made a competing platform better or       successful, we have had a few examples already.

       Its just as silly as mandating that the desktop supports windows       apps simply because there are lots of them.  WINE has not been all       that has it?