ListItem.ValueSelector's values shold be Flickable

ListItem.ValueSelector's values should be flickable, I'm not sure how
to manually override it or if this can be added by default.

I'm attaching an example, where there are more values than screen
height, at which point one should flick through the options to pick
one.

But ideally the ValueSelector text (heading title) & currently
selected item (as well as any elements after, e.g. a button in my
case) should remain visible whilst the user is flicking, instead of
flying off the screen.

See attachment with a sample code.

Is there a way to implement that or should that be part of the sdk?

Regards,

Dmitrijs.

ps. Can I assign model to ValueSelector similar to ListView??