Re: Qt5 and touch performance issue

If you need further proof that this is a bad idea, then look at this blog
post:
http://crackberry.com/build-or-port-blackberry-developers-thoughts-about-android-app-support-blackberry

The screenshots really drive home the point. Also worth noting is that
somewhere under 70% of Android apps were supported even with this
compatibility layer. Even WINE has better compatibility than that in my
experience. Tell me what Android apps are *so* important to you that you
would want to ruin any chances of success that Ubuntu touch has by adding
in a mediocrity layer for developers?