Re: [Design] Page stack back gesture

hi,
On Mo, 2013-06-24 at 19:09 +1000, Scott May wrote:
> If, by gallery, you mean you have a picture open - I'd have to disagree.
>
> If I'm looking at a picture - and I swipe from the middle to anywhere -
> I'm simply trying to pan the image (or map or web page or whatever) around.
>
> I keep saying, gestures from the edges in are pretty safe, but the main
> part of the screen is for the app, not for navigation or other tricks.

well, i'm literally referring to the gallery app we ship on the images
since day one, it has imho the most intuitive and proper gesture
handling atm ... in my scenario you would be able to pan around after
half a second (once the arrow overlay faded out), it wouldn't have to
affect in app gestures at all.

ciao
	oli