Re: [Design] Page stack back gesture

On Mon, 2013-06-24 at 10:48 +0200, Oliver Grawert wrote:
> hmm,, am i the only one who finds the behavior of the gallery logical
> and natural here ?
>
> swiping from the center of the screen to the left -> back
> swiping from the center to the right -> forward

While I agree with the design of the gallery app, what you describe is
not back. Swiping to the left takes you to the previous image, which is
not the same as back. The back button, hidden in the controls, takes you
back to the gallery view.

So, we still need to have the back button, but it should be hidden (as
it already is) when I'm trying to view my photos fullscreen. While your
description is not correct, I do agree with the design of the gallery
app.