Re: [Design] Page stack back gesture

Does it? It doesn't always. And an email is of equal importance to the main
list of threads because you could very well want to reference other emails
while composing a new one. I've had to save an email as a draft, return to
the main list of emails, and go back to my draft countless times on Android
because of the flawed assumption that there is a hierarchy of importance in
a place that it should not be.